Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Etsy Editions

Introducing TWO new colors to the Teething Pearls family!

Blueberry




Tuxedo



It's about time we had some blue around here! As much as I wear denim you'd think I would have had a blue set for you Mommies.

Don't forget to use the code "Feature" at checkout to receive 20% off of your purchase! This coupon is in honor of the great reviews that some of my fellow bloggers have been giving the Teething Pearls.

Make sure you pick up a set for yourself and your teething baby, or a friend/sister/cousin....anyone with a baby can use Teething Pearls!

Click  HEREto find out more about the Teething Pearls and HERE to go shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to offer something like this for a giveaway on my blog :) LOVe them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...