Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Coming Soon....

Hello Crafty Friends! I know it seems like I've been very absent from crafting lately...but it's exactly the opposite! I'm guest posting this season on THREE amazing websites and have been getting things together and lined up for them.

I hope you all got a chance to see the Christmas Wreath Tutorial over at Sugar Bee Crafts.


On December 8th, you can find me with Natalie over at Johnny In A Dress showing you how to make some adorable Christmas Carol Art. It's still in the works, but will be done very soon.

On December 9th, I'll be with Vanessa over at The Crafty Nest showing you how to make some natural, earthy goodness for your tree this year. Here's a little sneak peak....



We'll be putting the tree up on Thursday (Our Thanksgiving tradition). Too bad I can only decorate from about 3 feet and up. Gray is a climber and would terrorize the lower ornaments if I had them hanging in her reach! At least the top half of the tree will be pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...