Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Memories

Happy 2012 Everyone!!

I hope the start to your new year has been fabulous. I have taken a little break from the computer and crafting this week to spend some time with my little family (and work, and sleep)....

Here are a few of my favorite Christmas memories from the past few weeks.

Grayson's friend Jackson showed her how to drive his SUPER cool tractor.
(She's got a little more growing to do before she is successful at it)

They exchanged gifts...and fought over toys....


Gray has gotten pretty good at unwrapping boxes.


At our annual "Friends-mas" party, Gray got a little help digging into the chocolate fountain. This is a 1-year old's dream come true!


Next year's Christmas card anyone??? I love this little family picture.


Everyone at the "Friends-mas" party. What a wonderful night that was. It's great not to loose touch with high school and college friends. (I've been friends with two of these girls since we were 8!! Holy Cow!)



Is she up to something??? I think she might be.


She loves her uncle. These two have a very special relationship....if only she knew!


Uncle Adam gifted us with this monstrous piece of awesomeness. This is Newman P. Wiggles. And he's taking over our living room at home.



Gray and her Daddy. Oh how I love these two....


There will be more crafting/recipes/decorating in the following weeks. The holidays are a good time to relax, take a step back and set some goals for the coming year. I have some goals set and am ready to hit the ground running!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    It really gives me an insight on this topic.
    long formal dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...