Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

What I Love banner
 
It's time for another addition of What I Love Wednesday....where I get to feature what YOU have been up to this week!
 
I haven't been quite as inspired as I should be to totally organize my house, or at least a room in my house, or a closet, or something. I have found some great organization projects that could be a bit of help on my get-it-together mission.
 
I love the use of over-the-desk shelving for this office redo. And I really love the white and green!
 

I have a box at home specifically for cards...with no actual cards in it. Now I can see how nice it would be to have all of my cards organized and in one place.

Greeting Card Organization at Echoes of Laughter
 
Hubby doesn't wear ties...but if he did this would be a great way to display them! This way, guys can see their accessories in one place to help them put an outfit together.
 

With all of my looking at organization, I found these two little pretties....

Let's just say I freaked out a little when I read that these boots were covered in Duct Tape! I love Duct Tape and the new patterns are amazing. I never would have guessed that these boots used to be black.

Boot Re-Do at Crafting in the Rain
 
These ruffly-goodness pillows are made from a table runner! How cool is that?? A little hot glue and stuffing and the table runner became two very expensive looking and fluffy pillows.
 
No Sew Pillows from Scattered Thoughts

Thanks for the inspiration Crafty Friends!
 
Make sure you grab a featured button!
Featured Button

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature Jenilyn!! What a great way to start off my day!

    xoxo

    - Jenn @ Social Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to wake up and find your email, Thank you for featuring my hubbys closet organizer. I will grab a button. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my No-Sew Pillows! I added your button, Have a great day!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...