Thursday, February 23, 2012

Purple Gingham

After a request from Hubby, I've made Gray a sweet little purple gingham dress.

 We saw one just like it in a store in Clemson, but it was $35! Yikes! I KNEW I could make one the same shape and style...and here it is!

 Now all it needs is a little tiger paw embroidered on the front and it will be done. Total cost of fabric with leftovers...$2.99.

It's perfect to wear right now because it fits with a shirt underneath.

This gingham fabric has got to be some of the softest I have ever felt. Its wonderfully light and airy too.



The biggest problem with winter sewing....no outdoor pictures! Gray "test drove" it for me though...while driving her little car. I think she approves.


This little dress is definitely a keeper.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...