Monday, April 30, 2012

I Made This Features

Here are some of my favorite links from last week's "I MADE THIS" party!

Thanks to everyone who linked up.
There were some seriously awesome entries!!

I'm always attracted to sewing projects, because they are my favorite to DO for me, so this week I'm showing some love to some no-sew projects!! These are fabulous!


I fell in love when I saw these boutineers! They would be perfect for a rustic, outdoor wedding.


I am always, always a fan of Anthropologie knock-offs!! This one is done beautifully...and inexpensively!

Here is a quick and easy recipe for a DIY sugar scrub! With summer time coming up, it's time to show off some skin!

Finally, this no-sew bunting necklace is darling! It would be a great way to make your favorite fabric scraps wearable.

Grab a featured button from the sidebar Crafty Friends!!

I hope you'll all come back and join the fun again this week, starting at 10:00pm Wednesday night!

psssst...scroll down for the Pattern Giveaway!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for featuring my boutonnieres!! What a great way to start the day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing my sugar scrub.... thanks!
    Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...