Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Have ya'll been to Craftsy yet???

This site is full of classes, patterns, tutorials, and supplies to get you crafting!

And now....you can download your favorite
Grits & Giggles
patterns directly from their site!

That's right. INSTANT download. I know when I'm ready to craft I want to do it NOW.
Although I send patterns ASAP when they're ordered on Etsy, there's always going to be some delay. I'm at work, or sleeping, or being a Mommy.

At Craftsy, you click, pay, and get your pattern right on your computer. It's the same patterns I offer through Etsy, just faster delivery.

Click HERE to go to my pattern shop...or click on the nifty button!

I'm a Craftsy Designer

Browse the other shops and classes too.
There's something for everyone, not just sewing projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading...I love to hear what you have to say! If you are anonymous, or a no-reply commenter, leave your e-mail address so I can write you back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...