Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Made This #7

Welcome to {I Made This}
at Grits & Giggles!!

I MADE THIS

I'm so glad you're here.

We had some amazing projects linked up last week, and I can't wait to see what YOU have been up to this week.

Here are some of my favorites from our last party....
All of these are now on my To-Do list.

This ruffled table runner is so completely adorable, and cheap to make!


I can't get enough of the crayon art.  I know some teachers who would LOVE this in their rooms.

Maxi skirts are so comfortable. I need a few more in my wardrobe.


And we had TWO most clicked links last week...

The "Fashion Star" dress turned out great! I love the shorter length.


I should not look at this picture while hungry. This cake looks absolutely amazing!


Now on to this weeks party!!

Follow along with Grits & Giggles
Link up your projects, old or new
Grab a button from the side bar to let others know you were here


8 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thank you for featuring my crayon art. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my cake! Thanks for hosting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring our table runner! You are too sweet!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. And thanks for leaving a link to here.

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my Maxi Skirt Jenilyn! I've linked up again this week!
    Cheers,
    Christie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...