Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baby Update: 19 weeks

Baby is now 19 weeks and growing fast! These pictures are from 18 weeks...I'm a little late posting.

I feel a LOT bigger than I did with Gray, and this one is definitely a lot lower than she was. I'm starting to feel little kicks and movements, definitely the best part of being pregnant!!

Low, LOW bump!


My little basketball. Though, with our DNA, he probably won't be a basketball player. Hubby and I were skipped with the height gene.


Love, Love Love this picture.

Gray is giving her brother a hug. She won't let anyone else touch my bump but her! She pitches quite a little tantrum if her Nana or Daddy try to touch the bump.


She's going to be a great big sister. Just a few more months to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...