Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's a....

*BOY*
 
IM_12 edit
 
We are so excited to be completing our family with a little brother for Grayson. If he's born when expected, they will be 2 1/2 years apart.
 
She is excited about the "Baby in Mommy's belly" and is going to be such a great big sister. She loves to take care of her baby dolls, feeding them, tucking them in, and changing their diapers.
 
I thought this might be a boy from the beginning because I've felt soooo completely different than I did the first time around. I've been much more tired and nauseated. Thankfully, some of those horrible 1st trimester symptoms are starting to fade and I'm feeling more like a bigger version of me!
 
More updates to come....


7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your kids will be exactly like mine - a girl and a boy 2 1/2 years apart. They are the best of friends. I know yours will be too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! My girl and boy are 21 months apart and are also the best of friends (most of the time...) :) Boys are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Boys are so much fun, they keep you on your toes but are such great snuggle bugs:)

    I nominated you for a blog award! Here is the info... http://lifeasalake.blogspot.com/2012/09/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for y'all! I discovered your blog just as I was becoming a "mommy blogger" and your blog resonated with me because in many ways I am a displaced Southerner. Cheering for you and wishing you the best. http://chatonsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So happy that your little family will be completed with a gorgeous little boy. (I have 3 ...)
    Boys are quite different from girls (I used to teach 5 & 6 year olds - and it's really obvious in the classroom) - so be prepared for a new kind of adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy for your family! the same happened to me but I first had the boy then came the girl, you'll be very happy in the next years

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...