Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Comes Early

I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! Christmas is coming early for my readers...
especially my fellow "Crunchy Mamas".
 
I have a new pattern available...and it's FREE!
 

 


If you've been around here a while you know that I'm obsessed with cloth diapers and how cute and soft they make the little hineys in my house.
 
I sewed a lot of newborn diapers for baby boy, and am now starting on a stash of bigger overnight fitteds for him. Fitted diapers are real workhorses, but they are expensive, so buying up a good stash can really cut into your budget.
 
 
However, sewing them is a real money saver, and you can make them unique and fun!
 
Hubby is completely obsessed with this diaper. What's not to love?
RealTree Camo and a Clemson Tiger Paw.

 
And for my techy baby.... "iPood"
It's the closest he'll get to an iPod anytime soon.
 
The beauty of fitted diapers is that they can be embroidered with no risk of hurting their absorbency. Perfect for feeding my new personalization habit.

 
The Mattie Diaper Pattern includes 4 sizes:
Newborn, Small, Medium, and Large.
 
This pattern guides you, step by step through making a fitted or All-In-One diaper from start to finish.
 
Here is an All-In-One I made for baby boy. It fits great around his skinny legs and chunky belly.
 
How much do you want to pinch those fat rolls? It's a miracle I get anything done around here with all of that cuteness crawling around.
 
 
The e-book includes ideas on making soaker pads as well, from materials to layers.
This version is a quick-dry soaker to take less drying time than other All-In-One diapers.

 
If you've thought about cloth diapering, or love to try new patterns of diapers on your baby...(always looking for the perfect fit!) then give the Mattie Diaper pattern a try!
 
What can it hurt, it's FREE!
 
Download the printable pattern HERE at Craftsy.
 
While you're there, check out the other free patterns, classes, and great tutorials they have to offer!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...