Thursday, March 13, 2014

15 Beautiful DIY Spring Wreaths

 Even though the weather around here can't make up it's mind as to whether it will be warm or snowing... I decided I needed a little "Spring Wreath" inspiration. I thought you might like some too, so I rounded up 15 beautiful DIY wreaths perfect for Spring.







You may remember my Robin's Egg wreath from a couple of years ago. Some of these other wreaths are made of some fun and surprising materials too!




I can't believe it's almost time for spring. It's almost time for flowers and LONG days of playing outside with the babies! Can't wait.







3 comments:

  1. totally making the garden hose one for mom for mothers day! i have already pinned it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one makes me happy! So simple and cute.

      Delete
  2. What a great collection! I love them all :-) Checking this out from craft 0 maniac monday and loving it!
    Cathy
    www.threekidsandafish.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...