Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pattern Testing Complete

My AMAZING pattern testers have done it again! They have been testing the "Jennifer Sue Cardigan" to make sure it will be fantastic for YOU to sew.

My friend Autumn is new to sewing and picking it up soooo quickly! She's been making some adorable things for her new little girl. How precious is she in these polka dots! 


The pattern starts at 12 months, but is easily altered to be a little smaller for tinier baby girls.


Brooke from Grace-Nuts made this sweet striped version. I love her little girl's accessories! She's a girl after my own little Goldilocks' heart.



Julie from That's Sew Julie sewed up TWO for her little girls.



Love this pictures of the topstitching and gathered sleeve detail. 


Pretty in PINK!





1 comment:

  1. Cutie pies! I still think you should work on the logistics of an adult version. You have my email... I'd love to know what you think. :) Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...