Monday, March 9, 2015

Lovely Fabrics

I spent all last year working through my scraps and buying almost NO fabric. It hurt, but it was nice to really make a huge dent in the scraps I already had.

With the news of new family members coming (twins!!) for my sweet cousin, fabric shopping had to happen. 


The nursery will be their two favorite colors, teal and orange. It's such a modern and fun combo. To fill in other colors I added some gray and white as well.

I was able to find the two shades of "Pearl Bracelet" that I needed, and planned the rest of the fabrics around those! Hobby Lobby was a great resource for some beautiful matching colors.


Crafting with these has been fun, but I'm ready to meet their new owners! I'm ready for sweet babies in the family again!




1 comment:

  1. Love those color combos. Cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...