Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Support a Great Cause...Get Free Patterns!!


 
There are two things I am very proud to support....
 
Relay for Life by the American Cancer Society and my 
Westside Rams!!

 

 
I am so happy this year to be participating in Fundraising and Walking for the Westside Rams Relay for Life Team. I recently lost TWO grandparents to cancer, and lost a third many years ago to cancer as well.
 
Bottom line....cancer SUCKS and we all know someone who has been affected.
 
In order to aid in our fundraising efforts for the American Cancer Society, I am giving away FREE patterns, in return for a donation to our team fundraising efforts!
 
Your donation is made directly to the American Cancer Society website, and helps us and them meet the goal of letting people have MORE birthdays with NO cancer!!
 
{Thank You} PATTERN INFO:
 
Simply make a $10 (or more!) donation using my fundraising link below, then e-mail me letting me know you did so! I will e-mail you TWO patterns of your choice from my Pattern Shop as a thank you for supporting an amazing cause!
 
 
E-mail me at gritsandgigglesboutique@yahoo.com to leave your pattern choice.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...